- Adam Bates, Joe Pletcher, Tyler Nichols, Braden Hollembaek, Dave Tian, Abdulrahman Alkhelaifi, and Kevin Butler. Securing SSL Certificate Verification through Dynamic Linking. 21st ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS’14), Scottsdale, AZ, USA, November 2014.
- Jing (Dave) Tian, Kevin Butler, Patrick McDaniel, and Padma Krishnaswamy. Securing ARP from the Ground Up. 5th ACM Conference on Data and Application Security and Privacy (CODASPY 2015), San Antonio, TX, USA, March 2015.
- Ethan Shernan, Henry Carter, Dave Tian, Patrick Traynor, and Kevin Butler. More Guidelines Than Rules: CSRF Vulnerabilities from Noncompliant OAuth 2.0 Implementations. Proceedings of the International Conference on Detection of Intrusions and Malware, and Vulnerability Assessment (DIMVA), Milan, Italy, July 2015.
- Adam Bates, Dave Tian, Kevin Butler, and Thomas Moyer. Trustworthy Whole-System Provenance for the Linux Kernel. 24th USENIX Security Symposium (Security’15), Washington, DC, USA, August 2015.
- Dave (Jing) Tian, Adam Bates, and Kevin Butler. Defending Against Malicious USB Firmware with GoodUSB. 31st Annual Computer Security Applications Conference (ACSAC 2015), Los Angeles, CA, USA, December 2015.
- Bradley Reaves, Nolen Scaife, Dave Tian, Logan Blue, Patrick Traynor, and Kevin Butler. Sending out an SMS: Characterizing the Security of the SMS Ecosystem with Public Gateways. 2016 IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (Oakland’16), San Jose, CA, USA, May 2016.
- Bradley Reaves, Logan Blue, Dave Tian, Patrick Traynor, and Kevin Butler. Detecting SMS Spam in the Age of Legitimate Bulk Messaging. 9th ACM Security Conference on Security and Privacy in Wireless and Mobile Networks (WiSec’16), Darmstadt, Germany, July 2016.
- Dave (Jing) Tian, Nolen Scaife, Adam Bates, Kevin Butler, and Patrick Traynor. Making USB Great Again with USBFILTER. 25th USENIX Security Symposium (Security’16), Austin, TX, USA, August 2016.
- Dave (Jing) Tian, Adam Bates, Kevin Butler, and Raju Rangaswami. ProvUSB: Block-level Provenance-Based Data Protection for USB Storage Devices. 23rd ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS’16), Hofburg Palace, Vienna, Austria, October 2016.
- Sriharsha Etigowni, Dave Tian, Grant Hernandez, Kevin Butler, and Saman Zonouz. CPAC: Securing Critical Infrastructure with Cyber-Physical Access Control. 32nd Annual Computer Security Applications Conference (ACSAC 2016), Los Angeles, CA, USA, December 2016.
- Adam Bates, Dave (Jing) Tian, Grant Hernandez, Thomas Moyer, Kevin R. B. Butler, and Trent Jaeger. Taming the Costs of Trustworthy Provenance through Policy Reduction. ACM Transactions on Internet Technology, March 2017.
- Dave (Jing) Tian, Kevin R. B. Butler, Joseph I. Choi, Patrick D. McDaniel, and Padma Krishnaswamy. Securing ARP/NDP From the Ground Up. IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, April 2017.
- Grant Hernandez, Farhaan Fowze, Dave (Jing) Tian, Tuba Yavuz, and Kevin Butler. FirmUSB: Vetting USB Device Firmware using Domain Informed Symbolic Execution. 24th ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS’17), Dallas, TX, USA October 2017.
I am Dave, a Ph.D. student in the department of Computer & Information Science & Engineering (CISE) at the University of Florida. I am a founding member of FICS (Florida Institute for Cybersecurity) Research. My research involves system infrastructure, security and storage. I am interested in Linux kernel hacking, compilers and machine learning stuffs. I also play guitars though not professionally when I am tired of coding:)
TagsABNF agile AI/ML Alcatel-Lucent android arp asn1c assembly bash ber bison BNF C CentOS CIS122 Coverity crypto csv cuda DCA ddclient debugfs DH Diffie-Hellman drig fedora fedup flex fsck gcc gdb GFW git github gnome gprof gpu guitar gumstix helgrind itevad Java jmgsim JVM kenai kernel kill ksh kvm ld Linux mate netbeans netlink netstat nouveau NPNP nvidia objdump OS overo PAM Python relay scrum security selinux socket ssh Ubuntu UO USB valgrind x86 yocto
- 88,473 hits
All blogs on this website are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.